On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 05:25:05PM -0500, Munir Nassar wrote:
> Ok, so i call up Real-Time for a DSL connection, but apparently
> they dont supply the routers saying that I have to buy them from
> Qwest. Qwest was more interested in getting me hooked up with
> Mickysoft at home than talking about anything else, eventually they
> wanted 300 bucks for the external router.

That's a bit steep.  I think they knocked off $100 from mine because
I couldn't use the internal modem.  I seem to get something in the
mail from them just about every day selling DSL -- perhaps you can
jump on the next time they have a sale.

> Am I the only one who sees something wrong here?

Probably.  :-)

> And why doesnt Real-Time have routers?

I'd guess because it would be a big pain in the ass.

--
According to the Genesis account, the tower of Babel was man's second
major engineering undertaking, after Noah's ark.  Babel was the first