On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 06:31:10PM -0500, Yaron wrote:
>   Hey,
>
> On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, Bill Layer wrote:
>
> > Heh, hopefully the CD isn't broken like that PATHETIC search engine that
> > runs the qwestdex.com site. That thing is downright comical... have you
> > ever tried it? I swear it is a bad attempt at a joke.
>
> It's not that bad, once you get used to it... well, ok, maybe it is bad.
> Another reason to figure out the database format on the CDROM, and do our
> own search things.

I wonder how legal it is to reverse engineer the disk format.

OTOH the only "legal" notice in the package is:
   "Use of the disk constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions."

I wasn't able to find "any" terms or conditions. Does that mean that I have
no legal constraint and can I do whatever I want with the CD?

florin

--

"If it's not broken, let's fix it till it is."

41A9 2BDE 8E11 F1C5 87A6  03EE 34B3 E075 3B90 DFE4