On Wed, 29 Aug 2001 10:32:39 -0500 (CDT)
"Joshua b. Jore" <josh at greentechnologist.org> wrote:

> Well sure it uses WINE. Codeweavers is a Windows-[via WINE]->Linux
> shop. Unless they changed business plans while I wasn't looking that's
> their primary focus. One of the big things they do is work with
> libwine - or at least the Codeweavers people I know do.

I was never questioning this fact - that was someone else..

> Does anyone know if they provide the source for the plugin tool and
> how it is licensed?

If you read their site, they say that the plugin is 'partially
closed-source' but I don't see a links to download any code. Licensing
info is also there - it is basic payware; $19.95 for the download, money
back guarantee.

                           -.bill.layer.-

-.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-