Well sure it uses WINE. Codeweavers is a Windows-[via WINE]->Linux
shop. Unless they changed business plans while I wasn't looking that's
their primary focus. One of the big things they do is work with
libwine - or at least the Codeweavers people I know do.

Does anyone know if they provide the source for the plugin tool and
how it is licensed?

Joshua Jore
Minneapolis Ward 3, precinct 10
  "The irony of this man being imprisoned in the United States and longing
to return to once-Communist Russia so he can regain his right to free
speech is simply staggering." - someone else