On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 12:52:54AM -0500, Bob Tanner wrote:
> Quoting Ben Lutgens (blutgens at sistina.com):
> > Having mailboxes set allows you to open mutt with the -y switch and see all
> > of the ones in your list ( i.e. th places new mails go and not all the
> > places you've "s"aved mail to.)
>
> I guess I need to see a demo. mutt -y just gives me a blank screen (nothing
> listed). "c" gives me a list of lots of stuff.

It sounds like you don't have it set up right.  You should have the
following lines in your .muttrc:

set folder="~/Mail"
mailboxes =tclug-list   # corresponds to ~/Mail/tclug-list
subscribe tclug-list

Now, when oy run `mutt -y` you should see a list of mailboxes (prefixed
with '=') and your mail spool in an `ls -l` type list, unless you've
customized that.

Nate