Just a general issue, I've noticed a few IPs from the hotmail.com IP range
doing some curious scanning. The same IP will try several times to connect to
a specific high port and it's always sourced from the smtp port.

I'm including a grep from my firewall log where it shows the hotmail IP, the
source port, the destination port (where I blocked the access) and how many
times the hotmail IP tried. So what's going on? Is hotmail trojaned or
something? Am I just missing something important here?

64.4.55.73	25	8546	6
64.4.55.171	25	10273	6
64.4.42.33	25	18839	11
64.4.49.144	25	44093	11
64.4.56.229	25	42600	7
64.4.56.203	25	11097	6
64.4.56.176	25	21336	5
64.4.55.20	25	40832	10
64.4.55.155	25	47103	11
64.4.42.30	25	29489	11
64.4.50.13	25	48844	11
64.4.56.226	25	23369	6

Joshua Jore
Minneapolis Ward 3, precinct 10
  "The irony of this man being imprisoned in the United States and longing
to return to once-Communist Russia so he can regain his right to free
speech is simply staggering." - someone else