On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 05:34:36PM -0500, Scott Lystig Fritchie wrote:
> The last time I bought a Kinesis[1] keyboard (five years ago?), I got
> it from Clinical Supply, located in the Minneapolis warehouse
> district.  Though I haven't tried a "real" phone book, Qwestdex
> doesn't have a listing for CS anymore.
>
> Does anyone know of another Kinesis dealer in the Twin Cities?

Well, I just followed your own footnote, clicked on "How to Buy", clicked
on "Kinesis Resellers", scrolled down to Minnesota and found this:

http://www.csiergonomics.com/
Gabe Turner                                             gabe at msi.umn.edu
SGI Origin Systems Administrator,
University of Minnesota Supercomputing Institute
 for Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation         www.msi.umn.edu