From: Eric Sandeen [mailto:sandeen at sgi.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 5:16 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] Intel 3200 DSL modem with Linux

"Elvedin T." wrote:

> I tried to find some driver for my DSL modem, a Intel 3200, but I had
> no luck. I looked at the Intel web site, but they had no useful info.
> So I'm asking if anyone know where I can get some drivers for my DSL
> modem.

I'm fairly certain that they don't exist.  Someone asked about it on
this list a while ago, take a look at the archives... I was looking for
this last month as well, and found nothing.  I think Intel bought
somebody's design, so it's probably not even up to them to release the
specs.

I'd ask Qwest if you can trade it in for an external Cisco (they'll
probably charge you about $100 for it).

-Eric

sandeen at sgi.com   SGI, Inc.