On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 02:14:58PM -0500, Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
> Perhaps you should redirect this question to freebsd-questions at freebsd.org

You don't need to be that harsh. He was trying to get his problem solved
without adding to the global noise, by using the "local talent".

Not everybody on the list is a Linux bigot and some might be interested in
the answer.

On the third hand, the relation between his question and FreeBSD was
incidental: cvsup runs on Linux too and it can be used for other things than
updating a FreeBSD system, getting GCC for instance:
   http://gcc.gnu.org/cvsup.html

florin

--

"If it's not broken, is because you are not fixing it enough."

41A9 2BDE 8E11 F1C5 87A6  03EE 34B3 E075 3B90 DFE4