What command line/console mail reader works best w/ PGP decryption?
I am getting sick of having to type my pass phrase in so many freakin'
times (maybe I should just use a shorter phrase).
:)
I've tried mutt and kinda like it.  Haven't really done anything with it
yet though.

I was also wondering about how to get mail on a Linux system in the
first place...
I've never used on for mail before except w/ the GUI readers that do
everything for you.

How do I get mail from a mail server in Linux?
How can I only download the mail I want to read at the console?  I don't
want to download everything as I get a lot of mail and don't have much space.
I'm slightly confused about the whole process.

sim