On Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 04:59:30PM -0500, SpencerUnderground wrote:
> I have a problem in my .muttrc.
> I am sure you have all noticed it.
> For some reason the sender line gets confused with the to line.
> I know this is a simple problem. I don't want to break (again) mutt.
> Any clues on the matter will be appreciated.

I'm not sure what you mean, Spencer.  What do you mean mutt is getting
confused?

Just FYI, here are the settings from my .muttrc that pertain to this
list.

mailboxes =tclug		# procmail saves TCLUG mail to it's own mailbox
subscribe tclug-list		# Tells mutt I'm subscribed to the list

That's really all I have.  With these settings when I hit "list-reply"
(default is 'L') I reply directly to the list.  When I hit "reply"
(default is 'r') I reply directly to who sent the message.

Nate