On Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 01:50:32PM -0500, Nate Carlson wrote:
>Compiling a bunch'a code, multiple vmware sessions, etc.. developer
>workstations.  :)
Dude... I work for a software development company with a bunch of linux
software developers, none of whom have 512 Meg of ram, and they all do their
jobs, while surfing the net, with multiple vmware sessions open, and playing
quake.

No problems, trust me, I admin their machines. If your doing that much code
development, go get some devel machines. I'm sure Bob has no prob coughing up
some cash for a couple boxes to do nothing but sit there and compile/run/test
code. :-)

Nice try though.
Thanks,
--
Thomas J. Hudak
Systems Administrator

sleep: Command not found - The story of my life...