No, not for those specific sites.

However, a periodic ping of the nameservers that AT&T's DHCP junk points
my box to will usually (in my neighborhood, anyway) show variations on
response time ranging anywhere from between 9 ms all the way up to over
a full second...  along with some dropped packets.

This kinda thing seems worse during "prime time" (11am to around 8pm),
and was especially bad during the worst of the CodeRed attacks.

It almost looks like AT&T's nameservers are/were undergoing some sort of
packet storm.

Whenever this gets really bad, I manually add a third (non-AT&T)
nameserver's tcp/ip address to my /etc/resolv.conf file.  This seems to
get most of the nslookup glitches.

-S