Count yourself lucky!  I am having difficulty just getting started.  I have
a new house, and they do not have my address in their computers.  If an
address is not in the system, they cannot sell service to that address.
There is a box in front of my house for their wiring.  There are others on
my street with service.  It appears that some flunky just has not gotten
around to entering the data in the database.

I cannot get in touch with someone in the local office.  The 651 222 333
telephone number goes to a national call center.  The people in the national
call center cannot do anything until the local people enter the data in the
system.  I cannot get ahold of the local people, because the local telephone
number goes to a national call center!  Can you see my problems.

Anyone have any ideas?