Bob,
I am running it on a good ISP for about three years. But my database size and the
application load has gotten to a point that I need co-location or more powerful
servers. I am thinking of co-location now as I don;t think it would be wise for me
to rely on home based DSL service . I will contact you personally to check out the
deals of real time. thanks.

M.I.