As far as I know, the Ravlin doesn't have that problem.  I have 3 of em
sitting in my desk drawer because I hate them and just do all the ipsec with
the firewalls instead, but that's beside the point.  Try it, if it doesn't
work, worry about it then.  :)

Ravlin's -- $30k for a small box that weighs less than my cellphone.  I
haven't played with them for awhile though, so maybe their software got
better.  But, they still feel cheap.  :)