On Fri, 10 Aug 2001, doug wrote:

> > I'm waiting for Code Red 3.1 I heard there are some bugs in 3.0.  <sigh>
> > If only it supported Linux.
> > Brady

> Yeah, but Code Red 95 should be 32 bit and alot more stable ;->

Sources inside Microsoft are saying that the new 32 bit Code Red will run
other 32 bit worms with little difficulty.  Since the new version is still
based on the 8 bit original code, it will be backward compatible with all
current versions of Code Red.  There is no need to downgrade your IIS
installations to install this worm.

The proposed v3.2 will package an MP3 player, photo software, and a CD
writing utility.  There are also plans to release mod_codered.c for
Apache with this for true multi-platform support.