Is it a router to router VPN, or are people connecting to it with their
workstations?

If it's router to router, and one is a cisco, you might have some problems
getting IPSec to work correctly in a NAT environment when only one side is
NAT'd.  I got around this by making an unencrypted GRE tunnel between the
inside edge routers on both sides, and then making the firewall do the
encryption on that traffic.

If it's client to vpn server, you should be fine.

jay