I'm trying to set up a RH 7.1 system using kickstart.  My ks.cfg file
is on a floppy disk, but I'm pulling the RPMs off the network.  I
believe that my network is working correctly because I get a message
on virtual terminal 3 that, "reverse name lookup worked."

Later on the same VT, I get the following messages:
	mounting nfs path server:/path/to/rpms
	loopfd is 10
	LOOP_SET_FD failed: Bad file descriptor

On VT4, I get the message:
	nfs warning: mount version older than kernel

I have tried specifying the server both using its name and its
address.

The net effect of all this is that the system starts asking me for the
information that I've already specified in the ks.cfg file.

Anyone have any idea what might be going on?

TIA,

Eric