The Hubble has nothing to do with it. Because they are not taking pictures of
the earth. If they were then they would have to be shooting the earth with the
Laser. Plus the hubble is not an optical telescope as far as I can remember.
I'll go to the Library and Will try to dig up this video tape, maybe I'll bring
it to an install fest or something.