> Common knowledge isn't fact.  Isn't it common knowledge that you get
> cramps if you swim after eating?  Inbreeding is common in Arkansas?
> Free software is the same as Open Source?  There is a lot of common
> knowledge that is absolutely false.  This is one of them.
>
> AT&T should have sent you a new agreement when they bought out MediaOne.
> If you haven't been a customer since the buyout... don't make me flame
> you.

I said I wasn't a customer since the buyout. I was a MediaOne oneway
customer.  I have followed it closely, and I have known, and still know that
AT&T does not officially allow servers.  Call and ask them.

Flame away -- you are good at it.  I certainly won't argue with you anymore
about this.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy at veldy.net