On Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 10:29:45AM -0500, Brian wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Nate Carlson wrote:
> > Did you sign up online, or call them?
> >
> > If you signed up online, was there that little text that says "You agree
> > to follow all policies', yada yada yada?
>
> I called them.  Scheduled installation, they installed, it worked, no AUP
> anywhere.

I also called them.  I did a self install.  The cable guys tested the
line, dropped off the box and left.  I found in there the hardware, and
a blue packet with a (useless CD), installation instructions, a form to
sign (which wasn't collected), and the Subscriber Agreement.  This was
June 15th.

Nate Straz