On Mandrake.. after it goes thru the startup stuff.. you are temporarily
presented w/ a screen that has the Pengy on it.. It then was supposed to
forward you on to the KDE logon screen.. instead I got that error..

I did a net search and tried a few things (none of which worked) and finally
I saw where some guy had the same problem and his disk turned out to be full
.. My disk was almost full as well.. I cleaned some things out and it works
now..

Thanks anyway
- PJ