> I am not really trying to gain speed as much as redundancy.  However,
> along with the redundancy I should be able to serve more requests at a
> given moment.  Why pay for another line to just sit there for redundancy
> sake... I might as well use it too.

As already pointed out, you won't be able to increase the bandwidth for a
single TCP connection, but you can certainly make use of that second link.
You might want to think about connecting a single (firewall) box to both
connections and using policy routing. See
http://www.unixreview.com/articles/2000/0006/0006d/0006d.htm
http://www.linuxgrill.com/iproute2.doc.html

So, you could direct different data streams to one or the other connection
based on source or destination IP, or port number, etc.  This is
especially helpful if you have multiple users or one user playing with
several network-dependent processes. With the basic setup you can download
the kernel over one connection while playing games over the other.

On top of such a basic policy routing framework, you can build a script
that monitors your outgoing connections so that if one is hosed for some
reason it can change the routes automatically. Overall, you might learn
something about routing.

Andy