On Tue, 7 Aug 2001 joel at luths.net wrote:

> So yes, I was misreading. Thanks guys. I'll have to give this serious thought,
> though changing ISPs would be a pain for the web & mail I host. And do I *need*
> static IP? Prolly not in these wonderful days of dynamic DNS services, but $10
> might be worth the comfort.

You might also check out Visi's rates. I'm very happy with my service from
them. They throw in one static IP for all their DSL customers. Very reliable
service and quick responses in case of problems. (I usually get a real
person on the line immediately whenever I call. Not that I have had to very
often. :-) http://www.visi.com/

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com