That's just what my replacement modem came with. So is there any reason
to even bother upgrading bridged modems if they are always
non-addressable?

Joshua Jore
Minneapolis Ward 3, precinct 10

"The irony of this man being imprisoned in the United States and longing
to return to once-Communist Russia so he can regain his right to free
speach is simply staggering."