Thanks for the clarification. I'm certainly no CBOS junkie - I didn't even
bother to upgrade from 2.3.something until Sunday. So is there any thing
my bridged modem *is* vunerable to? If it isn't ever internet addressable
I can't see that joe-random rooted box can even touch the thing and it
shouldn't matter what CBOS rev I'm at. Or am I totally off base on this?

Joshua Jore
Minneapolis Ward 3, precinct 10

"The irony of this man being imprisoned in the United States and longing
to return to once-Communist Russia so he can regain his right to free
speach is simply staggering."