I ordered tribes2 and SMAC a little while ago. Save the HTML output of
my order from thier online form. Waited. Nothing. Emailed them about it.
They said my packaged was returned with a bogus address. I told them to
fedex it. Fedex called and said "There is no suite number where do I
bring this thing?" I answer. Get package.

Loki emails again apologizing, I say it's cool but that I thought it
sucked that they charged me shipping twice when it was thier form that
hosed up. I emailed them my HTML output (Which I could have hacked
granted) they asked what they could do. I said sendme a t-shirt or ten.

Then I get this reply today:

##### SNIP

>My issue is that not only did it take me almost 3 weeks to get my
>software after I'd paid, but then I was told I'd have to pay shipping
>again even though I provided all the correct information the first time
>around.
>
>I'd have felt alot better about the whole thing if I'd been at least
>offered a t-shirt for the wait. I've been trying to snag a Loki t-shirt

Hi Ben,

Thought you heard from the last of us, eh?

I've been scouring the office for any promotional materials to no
avail. We last made the t-shirts over 18 months ago, and don't have
any more in stock.

What I can offer you is a demo CD, hot off the presses.
And a spot on the Heavy Metal 2 beta test team -- testing started yesterday.

Let me know, thanks!

Kayt
#### END SNIP

How friggin cool is that? I probably won't like the game but am gonna run
it and submit big reports just cause it was a decent thought and totally
unprompted by me. Heck all Iasked for was a t-shirt or a poster for my
cube or something.

--
Ben Lutgens
Sistina Software Inc.

What's the difference between root and God ?
God doesn't think that he is root.