On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 02:40:27PM -0500, Bill Layer wrote:
> How I discovered this: I logged onto my 675 serial console today, and was
> not prompted for a password. It was still in 'enable' mode (#) from my
> last session, the one which I began immediately after upgrading from CBOS
> 2.4.1 to CBOS 2.4.2. I never noticed this behavior with any CBOS prior to
> 2.4.2, but that doesn't mean it's not there.

I used to have a 678 and this seems very familiar. I remember connecting
with minicom and not having to type in passwords. I can't verify that, but
this seems very familiar.

I never changed the default timeout setting, so I wouldn't know if this
behavior gets fixed by changing it to 100 seconds.

Dan

--
  lemon   |                     Dan Drake
+ gecko   |          drake at lemongecko.org