Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:

>>One word though on scanners:  Don't get caught carrying one in your car
>>sitting loose on the seat, or one mounted on the dash like a CB.  Last I
>>heard, it's still illegal to have them in a vehicle.
>>

>so do you hide them under the seat or what?

Don't have one anymore.  Never had one in a car either.  As Brian
mentioned, you need a license to have one in a car.  As to the Ham
license thing, I don't know about that.  Been far to long that I've been
interested in things like that.

Besides, can't hear the scanner when the stereo is cranked up to drown
out the gear and engine noise.

Shawn