Oh so 2.4.1 isn't code red proof? Darn, and I just upgraded some friend's
modems to 2.4.1 hoping to deal with that thing. Of course, I'm in briding
mode so my modem hasn't even blinked at this whole thing ;-)

Joshua Jore
Minneapolis Ward 3, precinct 10

"The irony of this man being imprisoned in the United States and longing
to return to once-Communist Russia so he can regain his right to free
speach is simply staggering."