On Mon, Aug 06, 2001 at 08:15:03PM -0500, Mike Hicks wrote:
> Has anyone thought more about putting together something for Linux's 10th
> birthday?  Or the 1 billion (10^9) second mark in Unix time?  I suppose we
> could combine stuff into a 10^10 party ;-)

Conveniently, the 1-billion second mark falls on a Saturday! And at about
quarter to nine in the evening. One more reason why Unix is better...

I was planning on having a picnic with some friends that day anyway --
perhaps we could have some big uber-picnic/beermeeting/party/whatever somewhere.

Dan

--
  lemon   |                     Dan Drake
+ gecko   |          drake at lemongecko.org