I don't recall what it is off hand but you can call a Win32 function to
shutdown the OS using rundll.exe. Someone who is interested could just go
search on google using that info.

Joshua Jore
Minneapolis Ward 3, precinct 10

"The irony of this man being imprisoned in the United States and longing
to return to once-Communist Russia so he can regain his right to free
speach is simply staggering."