On Mon, Aug 06, 2001 at 12:43:45PM -0500, Scott Dier wrote:
> NSP/excel is asking their desk-workers to turn off their lights at their
> cubes.
>
> I dont work there tho :)

Yeah, up here in the northlands, I just heard the Stearns County power
company begging people to turn off lights, etc. between 5 and 9
tonight, which is when they anticipate peak demand.

> /me waits for the blackout. :)

/me is glad that everything meanigful at home is UPSed.

--
With the arrest of Dimitry Sklyarov it has become apparent that it is not
safe for non US software engineers to visit the United States. - Alan Cox