Ok, I am running Drake 8.0 and I have a cable modem. Yesterday my modem
lights were going crazy as well as my router lights. I have a firewall
setup and the router seems to block anything incomming. Do I have anything
to worry about since I'm only running Linux. Code Red II is only still a
M$ IIS problem right?
Please Help.
~Shane