Has anyone else tried to set up a Linux IPv6 router through Freenet6
[http://www.freenet6.net/]?  I seem to have most of the pieces in place:
I downloaded their `tspc' client and set up my userid/password, and it
authenticates to a server on their end and sets up an IPv6-in-IPv4 tunnel.
 I also start radvd (the router advertisement daemon) on my system, which
tells other machines on my network that an IPv6 router is available.  My
client box (appears to) properly configure itself with an IPv6 address.

We now come to the perennial issue:  I can ping6 the router from the
client and vice-versa.  The router can talk to the IPv6 internet, but
nothing appears to be getting routed between eth0 (the real ethernet
interface) and sit1 (the virtual IPv6-in-IPv4 interface), so the client
box can't see the IPv6 internet.

mike at hardrock:~$ ping6 www.kame.net
PING www.kame.net(apple.kame.net) 56 data bytes