Ok I need some advice.
My company has a 100 or so laptops out in the field. We are doing away with morning meets and sending in completed work via  company supplied software. Unfortunately, they don't think of all the other paperwork that needs to get turned in on a daily basis.
Making a spread sheet for each form would be the easiest way to solve the problem, but alas they are not willing to spend any moola. For office and they wont allow me to put star office on the laptops. They wont even allow them to connect to the internet.

What I am wondering is. Is it possable to make a form with html. That would be stored on multiple computers ( not on a web site).
They would fill in the form using a web browser. Then when done filling in, may be multiple of the same form. Email the contence of this form to one location? Then being able to view the individual forms?

I have seen forms on the internet so I am sure the form could be done but the, where it goes and how its used I have no idea about.
Any guidence would be of help.
Thanks
Kelly