Also note that they are not switching over any of their business-class
customers. The businesses must all be using Macs as well :)
As far as the *DSL software* running only on Windows, does anyone here
using Linux and Qwest actually use their commander software? I have had a
total of 11 different machines running on my home network using *nix, Windows
and MacOS and I have *never* used the commander software qwest sent me...
This is just Micro$ofts way of shouldering in to the DSL market.