From: Bill Layer [mailto:blayer at qwest.net]
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 1:42 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] (no subject)

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001 13:18:43 -0500
"Lowe, Jason" <jason.lowe at cit-net.com> wrote:

> Exactly. the last time I checked I could use any ISP I wanted.

So, if I want to avoid this MSN plague - what so I have to do to switch
over to another ISP, like Real-Time? Will there be additional monthly or
one-time charges?

Dammit, why does Qwest have to fsck everything up all the time!!??

                           -.bill.layer.-

-.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-