On Fri, 3 Aug 2001, Bill Layer wrote:

> Ok, W-T-F??

I couldn't have said it better myself :-)  Apparently, all you qwest.net
users aren't "experiencing" the internet like MS thinks you should be able
to.  MSN is providing you with the "oppurtunity" to experience the web in
exactly the way MS wants you to.  Since there is some doubt in this, for
your convenience you will be switched no matter what, because MSN knows
what you want in an internet provider.  Of course, if you're not running a
MS OS you're not experiencing the net the way it was meant to be
experienced so MS will be sure to leave you no choice but to switch to
Windows.

if I lived in the twin cities, *shameless promo for Real Time* would go
here.

-Brian