Hello Linux users!  I am continuing work on my home project box and I want
to use ipchains to make a sturdy firewall.  (RedHat 7.1).  I want to have
default policy deny for the input chain, but allow a few things through.
My question is, how do I let ssh connect to the X server?  I can ssh from
another linux box with the firewall up, but if I try to run an X programs I
get a "can't connect to X" message.  Also, if anyone knows any good
references for this kind of home firewalling, I'd be very interested.  All
of the Howtos I've found deal with multiple boxes on a large commercial
network.  Thanks in advance.

Hans Christianson