Okay.  I spoke a little too soon.  The macs we are trying to get rid of.
 The Spaceball are going up on Ebay.  If you want to bid on them do a
search for seller zorro (my bro) and you should be able to find it.
I will try the Xterminals (one at least) on Ebay again and if they don't
go it'll be back here.  The same goes for the Spaceballs.

Simeon Johnston wrote:

Revized:

> We got a bunch of crap that I'm not sure what to do with.  I need ideas.
>
> A few Macs.
>         7100/80 - Not much in it.
>         7200/120 - No RAM/VRAM.
>         Quadra 840AV - No HD (easily rectified) otherwise looks stacked.
>         IIfx - Dual floppy, dual video, 32 MB ram (I was reall surprised by this)
>
>         Now for the good stuff
>         2x - Apple IIe's.  What can these possibly be used for?  I don't even
> know what OS these run...
>
>         Assorted NuBus cards
>                 Asante Lite ethernet
>                 Two Page MonoChrome card - 1989 date
>                 Macintosh Display Card - 1989/90 date
>                 7x Apple IIci Cache cards
>
> Interesting stuff...
>         4x 3COM ISA 3c509TP/TPO (works well w/ Linux).
>
>         Really interesting stuff i.e. I have no idea.
>         BlackBox FiberOptic Repeater
>         BlackBox Terminal Server

I, unfortuanetely, will not be there tommorrow so I spencer will have to
wait for his dual 3com's.
:)

This stuff belongs to me AND my brothers so I'll ask them what they want
to do w/ it and then I'll put it in the classifieds.
http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi

I'll also get more detailed information for the BlackBox stuff.

sim

Sorry about this for all of you who don't really care what cool stuff is
lying around in the basement.
:)