On Thu, 2 Aug 2001 17:00:13 -0500
"Bob Tanner" <tanner at real-time.com> wrote:

> Quoting Troy D. Taylor (troy at doesconsulting.com):
> > I am having problems with my dsl c675 being brought down almost
hourly.

> > I really need to patch this sucker with the lastest CBOS.
> >
> > Can anyone send me the nsrouter.c675.2.4.1.bin?
>
> Bill? :-)
>
> http://www.mn-linux.org/search/
>
> http://www.mn-linux.org/members/tanner/

Well, we both put it up at the same time a week or two ago - and I didn't
remember _your_ URL, but I did remember mine ;)

Pardon me while I defer to the official site for the unofficially released
Cisco firmware :p

                           -.bill.layer.-

-.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-