Hello, I was wondering recently how one could set up subdomains on masq-ed ip
addresses.  I currently have a small network at home with a single ip address
for the router/firewall and several machines behind the router with ips
10.0.0.1, 10.0.0.2...and so on.  How could I assign an address (i.e.
machinename.mynetwork.net) to reference the internal machines from outside the
local network?	I've spent some time trying to find information on the topic,
but thus far all I've found is info on how to assign subdomains to machines
with real ip addresses.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
-Bry'n