On Thu, 2 Aug 2001 09:09:47 -0500 (CDT)
"Nate Carlson" <natecars at real-time.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Austad, Jay wrote:
> > Yeah, me too.  Unfortunately, it keeps killing my 675.  I have the web
admin
> > disabled, but on certain releases of software, it still kills it.
Since I'm
> > moving in a couple of weeks, I'm not too concerned about upgrading to
the
> > latest release.

Dude, if you follow my instructions - that upgrade takes you an
honest-to-god five minutes, including downloading the code. Anyway, when
you move, will you not be taking the 675 with you?

                           -.bill.layer.-

-.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-