On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 07:12:05PM -0500, johndmiller wrote:
> I have mediaone.one for an ISP and am using Fetchmail -> Procmail -> pine
> for my mail service.  Is it possible to do Fetchmail -> Qmail    then
> have pine retrive it off Qmail.  I am thinking that I might be able to
> because Fetchmail takes the mail off the isp mail server and passes it to
> SMTP on the localmachine.

That's about how I'm set up at the moment.  I have a cron job that
fetches my mail for me with fetchmail.  Fetchmail sends it to the local
SMTP daemon, which is Qmail.  Qmail passes it off to procmail for
delivery.  All you really need to do is install Qmail and tell it you
use procmail for delivery, which is one of the example boot files.

Nate