Since installing Red Hat 7.1, my screen no longer goes into Energy Saver
mode.  Anyone know why this happens, and what to do about it?
This is happening to me both at home and at work, so it's not
just a single configuration.  I suspect it's because my installs are
"install everything", and that something is getting in the way.
I've tried going through the Gnome stuff and making sure it's turned
on, but that hasn't helped.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.  These days, my office at
home is getting too hot with the screen on...I turn it off in the
morning but the kids turn it back on. :-)

John