SGI 1200s use this driver, and RH71 won't install on them from the
RH71 ISO.  They hang loading the driver.

You can use the SGI XFS/RH71 installer ISO, which has a workaround
for this problem, and then go on to install RH71 using the RH CDs.
You can choose whether to use XFS or not.  The only difference
if you choose not is I believe you still get an updated kernel with
XFS in it (I'm not sure if it's configured in or not).

Of course, I'd recommend just using XFS. :-)

The XFS page is <URL:http://oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs/>.
The ISO is at <URL:ftp://oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs/download/Release-1.0.1/installer/RH7.1-SGI-XFS-1.0.1.iso>.

John