I am working on a server with an Intel Server board in it, and trying to
load Redhat 7.1 onto a drive that is connected to an Adaptec 29160
I have had 2 issues:
Sometimes when redhat loads the scsi driver (aic7xxx) the computer freezes
up and spits the cd-rom out (still spinning and everything...drive is then
dead until reboot)
Other times it will get past that point, but when it searches for an
install destination it tells me that sda and sdb both have invalid
partition tables or something of the sort.
I have NT installed on the first hard drive, so i know the drives are
good.  Any ideas?
Thanks,
Justin