>> <xsl:if test="notetype='warning'">
>>    <BODY bgcolor=red>
>> </xsl:if>
>> <xsl:if test="notetype!='warning'">
>>    <BODY bgcolor=white>
>> </xsl:if>
>
>Ugh.  Never seen XSL before; didn't expect it to be that ugly.  And
>doesn't it have an 'else'?

Haven't gone there yet cuz I haven't needed the structure yet. I just have the
O'Reilly book and it doesn't mention it.

>Potentially stupid question, but...
>
>You sound skeptical about XML/XSL and it doesn't seem like you care
>much for the parts you do know.  So why are you pursuing it?

Basically cuz I don't know any better. I had a oppurtunity to learn something
new and this looked like the way to go, at least to my inexperienced eye. I
guess I've found in the past that just because you don't like something doesn't
mean you should just throw in the towel. Kinda stubborn that way. Once it's all
put together, it should turn out helpful. At that point I'll make the go/no go
decision.

Given what it's supposed to accomplish, it's hard to imagine something that
didn't turn out something like this. Ugly, yeah, but I don't see an easy way to
improve on it (I suppose if there was it'd be done already).

Ed